This is delicious, spicy, and easy! Go make it now :)
- 1 box (approx 12oz) pasta – I used Barilla Veggie Penne Pasta
- 1 can (approx 15oz) black beans (don’t drain!)
- 3 Tbsp Tahini
- 3 Tbsp Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Agave (or any sweetener)
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Put the black beans, tahini, sriracha, soy sauce, lime juice, and Agave in a food processor and blend until creamy
- Transfer the black bean “sauce” to a large bowl and add the scallions.
- Drain the cooked pasta, pour it into the bowl with everything else, and mix it all together. Then top with the sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
I got 5 servings out of this. I didn’t measure but approx 1.5 cups per serving:
Per serving – 414 Calories, 7g fat, 70g carbs (7g fiber, 5g sugar), and 17g protein