So I didn’t realize until after I updated yesterday’s post that today is Monday. Lol! So I have a nice quick and easy recipe (well, more like a snack) for you today.
Caribbean Black Bean Wrap
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- handful of spinach
- 2 Tbsp mango salsa (fresh is way better than jarred)
- 1 Tbsp guacamole
- splash of lime juice
- Spread the guacamole on the wrap
- Add the spinach
- Add the beans
- Add the lime juice
- Add the salsa
- Fold it up and enjoy!
Calories: 258, Carbs: 43g, Fat: 7g, Protein: 15g
Today at lunch I did an easy 3+ miles. Tummy was iffy but I made it through without stopping.
And lastly is today’s food log:
- Breakfast: 4 cups coffee with Cafe Mocha. Cream of Wheat (Maple and Brown Sugar) with a sliced banana
- Lunch: Lime Tahini Quinoa Salad
- Snack: Tex-Mex Beans and Rice with salsa and guacamole
- Dinner: Caribbean Black Bean Wrap