I decided to actually follow the writing prompt for #writeandrun31 for today’s post :)
In no particular order, this is my top 10 list:
- Lucy (and Bogey)
- All things Running (shoes, friends, treadmill, Garmin, etc…)
- Family and Friends
- Esther the Wonder Pig
- Spicy Tex-Mex Vegan Food
- Laptop (all things internet!)
- Chocolate chip peanut butter cookies!
Today’s run was 10k Trainer W8D2. 5 minute warm up, 28 minute run, 5 minute cool down. I slowed down a tad from yesterday because it was ungodly hot in the gym today and I was already sweating 15 minutes in. I wore my ST Racers again and had no foot or shoe issues – Yay!
This morning’s weigh in was 115.6 and here’s what I ate today:
- Brunch: Dr. McDougalls Thai Peanut noodle soup
- Dinner: Chipotle Black beans with Red Hot Blues and Minute brand Whole Grain Medley.
I was crazy busy at work today and skipped breakfast. Normally I eat quite a bit more than this. These past 3 days have been somewhat “off” – I kinda think I’ve got a touch of the stomach bug that’s been going around.