I just got back from a walk with Lucy and figured I might as well get my summary post in so that I can (hopefully) post a recipe tomorrow for Meatless Monday :)
That’s probably kinda hard to read, so here’s a recap:
- Monday: 35 minute easy/recovery run. Did 3.71 miles in 35:01. I felt good so I just kept increasing by .2 every quarter mile to the halfway point, then decreased by .2 til finished. Plus 1.25 with Lucy
- Tuesday: Rest or CT. Just walked Lucy – 1 mile.
- Wednesday: Speed-work. Did 10 x 400 repeats at 6.8 – 7.5 mph with 4.2 mph recoveries. 3.76 miles in 35:30. Plus 1.5 with Lucy
- Thursday: Easy 3. Did 3.51 in 35:05. Plus 1.5 with Lucy
- Friday: Hills. Did Level 3 pre-set on treadmill: 3.27 miles in 36:06 doing 4:1 intervals. Plus 1.5 with Lucy
- Saturday: Rest. Did 4 miles with Lucy
- Sunday: 9 mile LSR. Did 9.06 in 1:35:05 doing 4:1 intervals. I stayed home and did this on the treadmill because I wasn’t sure how my tummy was going to be from all the experimenting I did in the kitchen yesterday. Ended up okay with no issues :) Plus 2.15 with Lucy.
I did all my runs this week in the Brooks PureFlow 2s. As of tonight I only have one small blister. I think I’m gonna just use the Skechers for speed work, or maybe try to break them back in slowly. They feel so good on my feet, but I think they were the cause of the massive blisters :(
I definitely did not drink enough water this week, so I’ll continue to work on that next week. As for weight, I started the week at 117.0 and finished at 117.0 – how’s that for consistency?!
And because I spent so much time making recipes and experimenting in the kitchen on Saturday, I’m hoping to post a recipe tomorrow for Meatless Monday.