Brrrr! I’m glad I decided to take a few days running break because it’s seriously freezing cold out there today! I’ve spent most of the weekend in the kitchen, experimenting ;) Which brings me to the decision that all I want for Christmas/Hanukkah this year is a real food processor!
Last night I made Thai soup (and it came out wonderful!) but I’ll have to post that one later since I forgot to take any pictures of it. Oops! Not that I’m any kind of photographer, but at least you get the idea of what I’m making, haha!
- 8oz package of extra firm tofu
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Drain the tofu then put in a medium-sized mixing bowl and crumble it with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the wraps and lettuce) and mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 the mixture into each wrap and top each with 1/4 cup shredded lettuce.
- Fold the wrap up and eat!
Obviously, this recipe makes 4 wraps :)
Nutrition information (these are higher in calories than I would have thought):